In Divorce Matters, Children Come First
Providing High-Quality Legal Solutions
The Law Offices of Lisa A. Ruggieri, P.C., provides comprehensive legal advice and zealous representation to help clients protect the best interests of their children at every step of family law process. We represent families throughout the Greater Boston area.
Our attorneys help clients achieve fair and workable custody and visitation arrangements, and we take action in cases involving parental relocation, paternity and other challenging family law matters.
In all our work, we have one overriding goal — to help our clients achieve a better future for themselves and their families.
From child custody and child support to alimony and property division, our firm can stand up for your rights and the best interests of your children. We represent individuals in a range of issues involving children, including:
- Child custody and visitation: We help divorcing parents and nonmarried parents create child custody and visitation plans. We educate our clients about the different types of custody — including joint custody, sole custody, physical custody and legal custody — and help them determine what is best for their situation. Regardless of the needs you are facing, we can create a parenting plan that works.
- Child relocation: If one parent is interested in relocating with the child, we help determine whether relocation would be in the best interests of the child.
- Child support: Whether you are unmarried and have questions about child support or you are divorcing and have questions about child support, we can help.
- Parenting coordinators: We help our clients understand the role of parent coordinators as well as the recent Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court’s ruling on various aspects of parent coordinators.
- Paternity: Once paternity is established, a father has rights and responsibilities in a child’s life. A father may be expected to pay child support, and he may be able to claim visitation rights.
Whatever challenges you are facing, we can meet them head-on and seek a resolution that suits your needs and the best interests of your family.
Contact Us Today To Schedule An Appointment
To make an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers, call 781-489-3759 or send us an email. Our firm can take your call 24 hours a day, and meet with you during business hours, evenings and weekends.