Protecting Individuals, Families And Children Every Step Of The Way
Knowledgeable Family Lawyer In Greater Boston
Family law matters and other legal matters are often rife with emotion, since basic relationships and resources are at stake. Without an attorney skilled in negotiation and strategy on your side, divorce or child custody matters can become a nightmare.
Domestic Violence &
Providing Trustworthy Advice And Answers During High-Asset Divorce
At the Law Offices of Lisa A. Ruggieri, P.C.., we focus our practice on helping clients resolve difficult family law matters, including:
- Divorce for high-asset couples: The large net worth involved in high-asset divorces makes the divorce process more complicated. Our attorneys have experience handling the divorce issues that are unique to high-asset couples, including unallocated support and complex property division.
- Family law issues involving children: We help our clients protect the best interests of their children in all family law matters, including child custody, child support and paternity.
- Other divorce and family law concerns: Our firm has experience handling all types of divorce and family law matters, including contested and uncontested divorce, divorce mediation, divorce for same-sex couples, and providing second opinions.
- Domestic violence concerns: We protect family members who have suffered abuse or threats, as well as people who are involved in civil hearings and want to prevent the imposition of restraining orders.
- Mediation: For clients that qualify, we can help them resolve issues related to their divorces in a more amicable and cost-effective manner than traditional litigation.
Offering Compassionate And Zealous Advocacy
Attorney Lisa A. Ruggieri is genuinely concerned about her clients and their families, and she is a strong advocate who works to protect clients’ rights and interests at all times. During your first meeting, she will listen closely as you describe your legal problem, hopes, fears and goals. She will evaluate your situation, explain the legal process and discuss your legal options.
Throughout the process, Lisa Ruggieri works to keep you informed of important developments in your case. You can count on her to provide the information you need to make the right decisions about your legal matter. Whether your situation involves a divorce or a child support matter, she will work to achieve your goals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.