Lisa A. Ruggieri
For almost twenty years, Lisa has specialized in all areas of family law. Lisa Ruggieri is a well-known and respected family law attorney in Wellesley, Massachusetts. She is a highly skilled negotiator and has extensive experience in all aspects of domestic relations practice, including contested divorces, uncontested divorces, same sex divorces, custody and removal actions, co-parenting plans, paternity actions, Father's rights, Child Support, Alimony, Property Division, Modifications, Contempt actions. She also has experience in alternative divorce dispute resolutions such as mediation, conciliation and arbitration.
Whether in negotiations or at trial, Lisa pays particular attention to accurate analysis and valuation of the myriad of assets and financial interests often at stake in a divorce, whether they are business interests, various investments, stock options, or pension and profit sharing plans, and considers the tax consequences both of dividing assets and establishing support obligations. Lisa has developed a network of professionals with whom she works closely who provide specialized assistance in these areas. When issues relating to children arise, Lisa recommends her clients work closely with parent coordinators, Guardian Ad Litems and/or other professionals to assist the parties in developing co-parenting plans that serve the best interests of the children.
Lisa’s zealous advocacy on behalf of her clients had led her to numerous awards and recognition from her fellow professionals. She is recognized as a “Superb” rated attorney by Avvo and Lead Council Rated. Attorney Ruggieri has contributed numerous articles on divorce and other family law topics as well as co-authored a book on Family Law Advocacy at the MCLE. Lisa also served as an officer and past President of the South Middlesex Bar Association. Lisa has argued in both the Appeals Court and The Supreme Judicial Court.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1999
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York
- Minor: Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Metro West Bar Association, President
- South Middlesex Bar Association, Executive Board and Past President
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Eileen D. Agnes, Law Clerk
- Hon. Michael T. Stella, Jr., Judicial Clerk
- Hon. Barbara Savitt Pearson, Judicial Clerk
- Hon. Ellen Flatley, Judicial Clerk
- Recognized as a “Superb” rated attorney by Avvo and Lead Council Rated
- Co-authored a book on Family Law Advocacy at the MCLE